Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gift Guide for Moms

Moms: these gifts would be good for almost any woman with good (my) taste.



CRAFTED! Sweater Slippers
If I had a pair of slippers for every sweater I had accident shrunk or gotten a snag in or decided I didn't like any more...I would give slippers to all my friends! These are so cute. I'm planning to make them for MYSELF when I go home of Christmas break.

$20 OR LESS Lense Mug
Mom's love fancy cameras. It's like a thing...there comes a point in a woman's life when she thinks, I should get into photography. And if she's as dedicated to her passion as my mom, she'll make her Girl Scout Supervisor name "Flash"...yeah, big nerd. Anyway, you can't afford a real lense, so this is a close second!

$20 - $30 Lacquer Tray
For any woman who cares about and accessorizes her home, a tray is a must. You can literally use them anywhere: on a coffee table, on the end of bed, on your vanity, on the kitchen counter. I know I could always use another tray! West Elm has some great color options to match any home's color palette and if you're willing to spend a little more, you can get them monogrammed.

$30 - $50 Wine Rabbit
Now, I don't have one of these, because I'm young and I don't need fancy things. But moms, moms NEED fancy things. Basically, it's a super simple wine opener. No twisting or pulling required.

$50 - $100 Diptyque Candle
I would lovvvvve to have a diptyque candle...all the bloggers I follow have them and they must be the darn coolest thing ever, because they're $60! Phew. Not something I can justify for myself, but it would make a great gift for a trendy woman.

$100 OR MORE Wrap Coat
Seriously. I LOVE THIS COAT. It's a fabulous color and a fits adorably AND it's 40% off right now! Perfect for winter. I want it myself if I didn't have so many coats. This is also one I've seen among my blogs, so you KNOW it's cool.

Did you see my Gift Guide for Girlfriends? What about the one for Boyfriends? Dads? Stocking Stuffers?

No comments:

Post a Comment