Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gift Guide for Boyfriends

Boyfriends: Males between the ages 15 and 35. Including, but not limited to, boys you are dating, guy friends (also known as bros), brothers, nephews, sons, male co-workers.


CRAFTED! Cards Against Humanity
Now, they aren't actually crafted, but don't kid yourself. Your boyfriend (or friend that is a boy or son or nephew) doesn't want a pair of socks you knitted. What they want, is this slightly inappropriate game that you can print for free! To buy the cards, they're $25...why a company would do this, I just don't know, but you should definitely take advantage.

$20 OR LESS Back to the Future Trilogy
If there is one movie/series that you need to own and will watch over and over again, it's Back to the Future. Everyone loves these movies. Boys will want to show these to their friends and probably their children someday. Trust me.

$20 - $30 Flannel Shirt
Can't go wrong here. These Old Navy Flannels are $20 and come in a variety of colors. I don't THINK boys are too picky, but stick to blues and greens if you aren't sure.

$30 - $50 Chromecast
Now, I'm not sure I trust such a small little thing, but basically we've got a $35 streaming device. Streaming device = Apple TV, Roku, etc. If you want to read for yourself, do it here. But, Chromecast is by far the cheapest option.

$50 - $200 Herschel Carry-on Luggage
I cheated a little here. I was going to keep it consistent and range this category $50 - $100, but I just love this luggage ($190) so much, I couldn't help it. Classic, sturdy, black. That's all a man needs in his luggage.

$100 OR MORE Go-Pro
If you are willing to drop $400 on someone, this is what you should get them. Guys love these things...for motorcycle rides, ski trips, even throwing around in the pool on family vacation. Trippy videos are the masculine form of a scrapbook...it just costs a hell of a lot more!

Did you see my Gift Guide for Girlfriends? What about Moms? Dads? Stocking Stuffers?

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm buying all of these for all of my boyfriends.


    ...jk. SIngle fo lyfe.
    But they're good gifts for brothers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you actually know what you are talking approximately!

    ReplyDelete