Friday, December 20, 2013

Gift Guide for (Last-Minute) Stocking Stuffers

Well, you've put off your shopping long enough. Here are some ideas for last-minute stocking stuffers!



$2.49 Survival Tool
For the handy man, here's a little tool with big possibilities...clever, I know, I'm in advertising. But for real, this thing is pretty cool. Looks like it can do a lot AND it fits in your wallet!

$9.79 Zombie Blood
For a nerdy brother or boyfriend who will appreciate this cleverly packaged body wash, you can't go wrong with zombie blood. It's funny and useful, win-win.

$15 - 20 Magazine Subscription
I love this as a gift idea, because its a good way to target someone's interest. Also, you can order the subscription today, get the magazine off the rack this weekend and you're done. 
Handy Man = Popular Science, Popular Mechanic (ONLY $5)
Crafty Girl = Do It Yourself, Better Homes
Typical Young Adult Female = Cosmopolitan, Vogue
Fitness Freak = Fitness, Self
Stylish Mom = RedbookCountry Living, Beautiful House (ONLY $5)
Travelin' Man = National Geographic Traveler, Backpacker, Passport (ONLY $5)
Grandparents = Reader's Digest

$10 Invisible Playing Cards
I remember the Christmas I got these in my stocking. I LOVED THEM. I was so coooool with all my friends and I still have them. They are a great gift...and in my case, an unforgettable gift too!

$9.99 Burt's Bees Kit
You know how it goes, you can't go wrong with lotion and chapstick. So you might as well give someone a little trial package of Burt's Bees. This way they can see what products they like and might buy in the future.

$10 Water Bottle Tripod
I don't know if this is all that useful since people just mostly take selfies with their cell phones. BUT, it's only $10 and it's super cool. ..

Did you see my Gift Guide for Girlfriends? What about the one for BoyfriendsMoms? Dads?

No comments:

Post a Comment