Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Little-Known, Greatest Outlet Store

Happy Birthday to the greatest, coolest, most stylish Mom around! I wish I were posting cute pictures from our adventures in tailgating last weekend...but I really didn't get all that many.



In honor of mom's birthday, here's an army vest...one I know she is also wearing today...of course.


SCARF Target  // TOP J. Crew  //  ARMY VEST G. H. Bass
JEANS Gap  //  BOOTIES G. H. Bass

Can we talk a minute about G. H. Bass? It is the little-known, greatest shop at the Lake of the Ozark's outlet mall. No joke. They always have incredible deals on beautiful shoes (loafers that will make you cry) and really a fabulous clearance selection. Their overall vibe is a little outdoorsy-preppy, but almost everything is a really classic stand-alone piece, like the Army Vest.

Not to mention, their men's section is great too! I shop over there just as frequently, since it's some of the only clothing I can get Aaron to wear.

Please, please check it out next time you're at the Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment