1. The last hour before we closed on Christmas Eve and holiday shopping season being OVER. For the love of God.
3. Christmas morning. Always wonderful.
4. My new Nike kicks.
6. The amazing recipe book Grandma gave me for my birthday.
7. Day-long Scrapbook Extravaganza with Emilie.
8. Dad's delicious cedar-plank salmon.
9. Playing MASH with Ricky and Kelsey, even if we have do it long distance.
10. Confetti Cake. Nom nom.
11. The anticipation for and finally taking a birthday shot at midnight with Breanna Ledford.
13. Shots on shots on shots at Big 12. And not paying for a one.
16. Visit from Mom and Becca. And their graciously restocking my cosmetic/toiletry supply.
17. Free time to watch movies: Old School, Anchorman, Another Earth, Bonnie and Clyde, Tangled, Dazed and Confused, The Descendants.
18. Irish Car Bombs and beer pong with Kaston and Emilie.
20. Dollar burgers AND beer at Big 12.
21. Everyone who loves me and wanted to celebrate with me. Thank you friends.