Thursday, April 12, 2012

Some Small Things Noticed

So here are some things I've noticed and loved lately:

VIDEO
UPS: We Logistics
This the kind of commercial that makes me pay attention. Even as a Strategic Communicator, it takes a lot for me to see through the clutter. But this catchy tune and cool editing really does it for me. Not to mention that simple, clever heart logo...it makes ME love logistics too.





WEB DEVELOPMENT
Quick Pins
I'm thinking this is the next big thing. Pinning made easy: it's as simple as hovering over the image and clicking. I haven't seen this done anywhere else, but just give it time.

Click to View

BLOG POST
TheDaybook.com: My Wardrobe Basics

First of all, LOVE THIS GIRL. Secondly, this is the first "Wardrobe Basics" graphic that I can fully support. I strive for my wardrobe to look like Sydney's and I think this post confirms that it mostly does. Just look at what she can do with these simple pieces.

Click to View


INFOGRAPHIC
Anatomy of an Ad Agency

I like to think that someday I will look back on this infographic and realize how true it is, but that will probably not be a reality. Funny thing: I was just sitting at work the other day when I said to myself, Damn I should get some candy now that I have my own desk. #thecreativelife

Click to View







TELEVISION
Arrested Development

Sorry I'm the last person in the world to realize how amazing and hilarious this show is, but now that I'm on the bandwagon I'm buckled in. All the available season are free on Netflix Instant Watch and you can bet that I spent at least 3 hours a day trying to get caught up. How lucky am I to know that the next season will be starting back up after a supposed cancellation?
Click to View
APP
Draw Something

Yeaaaah. I don't have an iPhone...soooo nevermind. But if I did, you KNOW I would be all about this.

1 comment: