Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Black and Gold and Chevron

Woohoo, Tigers! We have had a reasonably not exciting football season this year, but that doesn't mean I we can't show a little Mizzou pride in the office before home games. For the homecomeing game last weekend, I thought it would be best to wear my favorite black and gold piece...as a good luck charm for the team. I guess it worked, eh?



SCARF Amazon  //  DRESS JCPenney  //  BOOTIES G. H. Bass
WATCH New York & Co.  //  BELT ... Justice

You wanna talk about the fact that I bought that belt at a children's store? One of the best $5 purchases I've ever made. The year was 2011 and I was scouring the mall for sparkly/sequins clothing (for a Theta party, of course), when I popped in Justice. What better place for sparkles, right? And there it was...an adorable black, braided belt on the little girl clearance rack for $5. I've always thought belts were overpriced, and since finding such a cute little belt for $5, it's pretty hard for me spend much more. Anyway - I wear most of my belts with dresses around the upper waist, as opposed to the hips, so a children's belt is the perfect size!

Lesson to be learned: keep an eye out for belts...everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment