Thursday, January 16, 2014

Emergency Car Kit

For the new year, I decided to pack up some little emergency kits for around the house, my purse and in my car. Of course, my mom already thought of this a year or two ago and made me the most adorable, perfect emergency car kit, pictured later.

However, her Travel Toolbox was VERY extensive and I could never remember what all was in it! So, I compartmentalized and added a few things. To put together this collection of emergency supplies on the road!


Toiletries: includes toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, hair brush, shampoo, conditioner and deoderant
Hand Warmers
Gloves
Blanket: this is a super-cool, weather-proof, foldable picnic blanket my mom got me...which might be a good investment for emergency picnics?
Toilet Paper
Flashlight
Glow Stick
First Aid Kit: includes anti-bacterial wipes, bandaids, q-tips, neosporin, tape, gauze, tweezers, cough drops, benadryl, anti-itch cream, iburofen, breathing barrier and vaseline
Zip Ties
Rubber Bands
Duct Tape
Large & Small Zip-Lock Bags
Trash Bags
Ponch
Sunscreen
Bug Spray
Towel: duh, have you seen Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy??

In the front of my car I have things I may need on hand more often, like:
Scissors
Umbrella
Baby Wipes
Pen
Sharpie
Notebook

Basically, my mom supplied the whole thing, so I can't take full credit. LOOK how cute she made the toolbox for me?




** By the way, are you following my mom's blog? Do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I think the internet is the best place to check out some nice bug out bags. I was looking for a reliable one after a friend had a car accident and was really hurt when his bug out bag didn't pop out. I've been checking the internet for some reliable car emergency kit . Thanks a lot for giving me the useful ideas.

    ReplyDelete