Thursday, April 26, 2012

Some Small Things Noticed

VIDEO
Where Good Ideas Come From
An incredibly illustrated video, centered around an equally incredible message. Justification for social media, encouragement for peer interaction...it's lovely.

ARTICLE
What the cup you're holding says about you
I hate to bring this up again, but I just love this article so damn much. It's cleverly inspired and perfectly written. I want to buy this author a drink (in whatever cup he so chooses). So while I'm noticing things, I just thought I'd make sure you noticed this.

WEBSITE
My Font: What the Font?!
Oh my lord, look at this font...I love it...I want it...how will I ever know what it is?! Take a quick screen shot of the text and upload it here. The site will tell you What the Font?! is. I mean, you have to buy most of them if you want them. But it's still a cool trick to know.

ARTIST
James Blake
I was just listening along through some random playlist I found somewhere and this song started playing. Really deep and almost bluesy. Then the chorus kicks in and my ears exclaim, WHAT THE--? It's like this sick vibration and I love it. It's not really my style usually, but it's just weird enough to keep me interested. The rest of his music turns out to be equally trippy and great to study with...just in time for finals.

DESIGN
Resumes
Apparently, it's totally cool and highly appropriate to design crazy awesome resumes when your job happens to be relevant to design. Who would have though. Anyway, I'm just now adjusting to this whole breaking the rules of professionalism and I'm in love with these:




Don't you worry...I'll post mine as soon as I figure out what I want it to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment