Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome to the SEC: Part 2

What to wear? WHAT TO WEAR?

Let's talk SEC clothing. Here are the photos I've collected online. There are a variety of different styles going on, but I'll let you pick for yourself:

Color-related sundresses with sandals. Girl on the right, rockin' those croakies.

Almost business casual.

Legs and boots.

Again with the sunglasses. Apparently you are free to reveal as much cleavage as necessary.

Georgia. Huh. Lauren Brewer tells me this get-up will NOT fly in the SEC. But chose for yourself.

Notice the white buttons. Idk why? But they say something like: Theta loves our Tigers. I'm probably going to order them so we don't get left out of the loop.

Goin' for the more casual jersey tops.


This looks more like old Mizzou style. Cute though!

Aaaawh and the sunhat. There is no WAY people actually wear these right?? I mean. I have a black one if it becomes clear I need to bust it out.

And some great Polyvore to help piece together things.

Mostly, you see the sun-dresses in your school colors, heavily accessorized with strappy-sandals or cowboy boots. Since finding a black and gold dress can be difficult, I suggest focusing on gold accessories: belts, jewelry, cardigans, hair-pieces. Blah blah. Here's what I did:

Wow. It's totally creepy to see that many versions of yourself. But anyway. I basically stuck to black, gold, gray and while. Black shoes, belted. I think the essentials for being in the SEC include:
- pearls
- cowboy boots
- sun dresses
 Otherwise, it's just a matter of mixing up the golds and blacks. Hey. Tell me how much you love that gray and gold dress....? GAP. So perfect and can be worn to work! 

I hope this has helped. Make some shopping decisions this summer in preparation for the big games. On another note, I just bought our hotel room for the MU vs. Vols game. Six girls in downtown Knoxville, TN for two nights...with our favorite Fiji boys right down the hall. Needless to say, I'm very excited!




1 comment:

  1. I SO love the grey and gold Gap dress. If only I lived closer I ask to borrow it! Love your pics Kaitlyn you inherited your mom's sense of style!

    ReplyDelete