Wednesday, April 13, 2016

70 and Sunny

With the weather this weekend finally hovering around 70 and sunny (the weather conditions most satisfying to say and enjoy), I got a little a tickle for some pretty flower illustrations. So, I put them all here for you to feel a little tickled too!

Margaret Berg Art Illustration
This Margaret girl is killin' it with the watercolors. She has so many and they are all so beautiful!

Margaret Berg Art Illustration

Margaret Berg Art Illustration

Graphic Box of Creative Market
I liked this one as a different take on spring florals: a bit of a southwestern take.

Happiness is Homemade

Jones Design Company
This company has a beautiful illustration for every season and I am sooooo in love with them all!
Something about seeing all the little pieces of spring makes me giddy.
Found on Pinterest...
Kristine Brookshire Etsy
I don't know if I even want to wear a flower crown, but I want to be the kind of person who could.
Rifel Paper Co.
Of course, Rifel Paper Co.

Kelli Murray on Society 9

No comments:

Post a Comment