Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Where I've Been Hiding...

...buried under piles of work. But I'm still alive!

When the school year ended and I officially started at JES Holdings, things were pretty slow. Like, do-blog-posts-at-the-office slow...and then the crazy happened. Our conventional properties (meaning, not low-income, tax-credit properties) got a little stern talking to and a lot of pressure to get all the units leased, as they should be. When ya gotta lease units, you need marketing materials; a lot of which were new ideas and therefore new designs. I wish I could complain (and I do sometimes) but honestly, it's nice. Before, when I came into the office and worked on a few projects a day, I didn't feel very valuable. It's kind of depressing. But now, people need me. I'm working on projects from 8 a.m. to 5:24 p.m. (my average time of check-out) and sometimes on the weekends. I discuss with my supervisor how to improve the administrative process and often have to seek out my supervisor's supervisor for approval on items that aren't getting pushed through fast enough. I run around the office finding answers to questions and then I sit, affixed to the screen for hours on hours and I love it!

So, you'll have to excuse me when I don't have anything more interesting to show than the things that have been sucking my time and energy during the weekdays. It's kind of rewarding to be able to have all of this to show for my last two weeks of crazy...please, gander.

Amenity Sheet


Handout


Concierge Brochure

Invitation & Event Flyer

Concierge Insert

Banner

Amenity Sheet

Banners

Event Flyer & Door Knocker

Resident Referral Handout

Window Clin

Window Cling

And now for the big whoppers. These are the my conventional property newsletters. My sweat and tears. Click on the links to see the entire PDF file. 

St. Louis Newsletter

Kansas City Newsletter


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all the KC Loft space stuff! I've always admired those buildings, didn't know they were owned by JES. Neat! Good work!

    ReplyDelete