Friday, June 14, 2013

10 Dreams of Mine

Well. I wish I would've seen this before my post about my goals.
Anyway. Here are my dreams, however unrealistic they may be:
  1. I'd like to be independently wealthy, so that I don't have to work unless I want to.
  2. I want babies (with ginger hair) and I want to be the most loving, thoughtful, involved, encouraging, positive mother they could ever need.
  3. The world. I'd like to see all of it.
  4. I want the opportunity to create a house that is exactly as I want it: surrounded by field, a driveway lined with large trees, an antebellum-style front with a welcoming, comfortable porch, dark wooden floors with large, soft rugs, tall ceilings and doors, a stone fireplace and a seasonally decorated mantle, a huge bright kitchen open to a long dining room table, a craft room with storage for every embellishment...
  5. I want to craft. Constantly.
  6. I want to do freelance design, from my home.
  7. I'd like my blog to be one that people follow religiously and roamers love instantly.
  8. I want to be a gypsy.
  9. I dream of a wardrobe so perfectly purchased, that I wear every piece and always look fabulous.
  10. I want to try everything: sailing, skate boarding, rock climbing, croqueting (with yarn), croqueting (in the yard), waitressing, scuba diving, teaching, coaching...all of it. I just want to opportunities to try things I've never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment