Saturday, April 7, 2012

All Dressed Up: Indiana Jane




I really love costumes. So, I'm posting another. This was one of my best get-ups I think, Indiana Jane. I pieced the costume together with some things I had, some things I made and some things I rented from Mod V in downtown Columbia.
Indiana Jane

Khaki Shorts

Laced, Rugged Boots

Satchel
It's a satchel, Indiana Jones had one.

Wide-Brim Fedora

Whip



I had the shirt, shorts, satchel and boots, the hat I rented and I made myself a medallion necklace. The whip, well, I just grabbed that off my bedside table at the last second. Anyway, it's a fairly easy if you just have the essentials. The hat and whip are a little hard to come by. And if you have an Asian friend, you should take them as Short Round.
"Hey lady! You call him Doctor Jones!"




No comments:

Post a Comment