Sunday, March 11, 2012

Most Popular Pins

Here is an interesting thing.
I'm a big fan of everything I post on Pinterest (we call these "Pins" for you non-users), but you can never tell what  pins will be repinned by others...367 times, in some cases. The following pins are my most popular:

10 Repins
13 Repins, 3 Likes
15 Repins, 2 Likes
15 Repins

16 Repins, 1 Like

18 Repin, 9 Likes
18 Repins, 5 Likes
18 Repins, 6 Likes, 1 Comment
19 Repins, 4 Likes
20 Repins, 1 Like
24 Repins, 4 Likes
43 Repins, 9 Likes
80 Repins, 4 Likes
363 Repins, 75 Likes, 5 Comments
For some of these, I cannot imagine WHY they are repinned as frequently as they are, but others seem obvious. The Valentine's Glitter Jars has "mason jars" in the comment box. Apparently what words you have in the comment box are what the Pinterest search uses to categorize. The Colorful Coffee Filter Flowers was one I found on a blog instead of repinned from somewhere else, so perhaps that was popular for being original. Why James Dean has been repinned 80 times, I can only associate to his being so damn sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment