Thursday, March 15, 2012

Summer Shopping List

Summer is quickly approaching, and while the need to buy dress/work/business-casual (for my internship) looms o'er my head, I can't help but dream of the luxuries I'd like to be buying this summer. Because the list was made in Polyvore, some of the items merely represent something similar I would like...I do NOT want a £619 pair of boots...nor do I understand the exchange rate for how many dollars that would be! Regardless, here is a brief representation of the things I want this summer.

Zimmermann strapless print dress
280 AUD - zimmermannstore.com

Shirts blouse - Always need more sheer tops!
£20 - topshop.com

Faith Connexion ankle length skirt - I have decided to try a maxi-skirt...they are so unlike me and I will probably look like a stocky little man, but I'm trying it all the same.
£529 - farfetch.com

J.Crew j crew shorts
$50 - jcrew.com

Topshop
$40 - topshop.com

Kelsi Dagger leather heels
$59 - piperlime.gap.com

Birkenstock lightweight shoes - I have declared these the official shoe of summer.
$120 - macys.com

Golden Goose stacked heel - Like I said, I don't want this exact pair of boots, but as everyone tells me, now that we're in the SEC...I must have some cowboy boots.
£619 - farfetch.com

Marni gold tone jewelry
$345 - barneys.com

Yochi chain jewelry
$63 - maxandchloe.com

Zadig Voltaire 18k jewelry
$380 - net-a-porter.com

Ray-Ban tortoise sunglasses - I just love these.
$200 - nordstrom.com


I stole this blog-post idea from my mom. Check out her summer shopping list choices here. I'm not going to say that FLORAL PANTS is a bad idea...but they're a bad idea mom.

1 comment:

  1. I won't even lie to you, Em and I saw some fantastic floral jeans the other day.... we'll show you when you get here and totally change your mine :)

    ReplyDelete