Sunday, December 13, 2015

Katy vs. Kait: Deck the Halls

Yayyyy for Christmas!! It's almost here: glowing Christmas trees (all over Instagram), pine-scented candles (with a couple glasses of wine in the bath) and friends gathered 'round (pigging out over a cheese platter).

Let's have a little throw back to my early decorating days with a Katy vs. Kait, shall we?


Awwwwh. Isn't that cute? I wish I could have found a larger package of lights, but I guess they have really got product packaging down here in 2015. Anyway, here is what I did with my lights and decorations.

 
 

So, I did all my little decorations (on a budget, if you'll remember), which is just the entryway, the tree, the table and the wild little tree in the guestroom. It's for all the ornaments I have and love that don't match my pretty tree...sheesh. Not too much actually, but it's my little Christmas world and I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment