Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back to Blogging.

Here I am: new blog host, new name, same self-obsessed, black and white photos. This is the blog I left behind...



My New Year's Blog Resolutions are as follows:

1. Ramble less.
2. Post at least once a week.
3. Be interesting.
4. Be interested.
5. Improve my writing skills (erhm...spell words correctly).
6. Never stop making lists.

I follow very few blogs, which is selfish I suppose. To expect others to care about the small things I have to say, when I can't both to do the same. I do check in on my mother's blog somewhat regularly. It keeps me in the loop of what my family is doing without me. And though I can never cook like Emilie, I like to dream of devouring the treats she posts on her blog. From Emilie on the east coast to post Ricky's blog on the west coast, I've got the country covered. Though Ricky does not post often.

Since Pinterest happened in my life, I have come to discover some great blogs. For style, I love The Daybook and home design, Camilla at Home (though it's all in German), Design Sponge and the  Nesting Place. I have yet to find a crafting blog that just blows me away, but I am always on the look out for others. I'd like to find a great music blog as well, because I'm not so great at staying up with what is new in my favorite genres.

Well. Like I said, ramble less. So, I will leave you here.
Welcome back to blogging folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment