Friday, March 11, 2016

41 Hit Wonderful Outfits: Week 6

The no repeating continues with two weeks and one day left! I was thinking this week that I might do this every month (not two months). Just put together 25 outfits in the guestroom closet and wear one a day as assigned. It's kind of freeing to not have to make any really strategic outfit decisions from day to day.

Also, I just want to apologize in advance for the Wednesday situation down there...yuck.

Day 26: Monday, March 7, 2016

  
Day 27: Tuesday, March 8, 2016


Day 28: Wednesday, March 9, 2016


Day 29: Thursday, March 10, 2016


Day 30: Friday, March 11, 2016



I've got a couple spring colors I've been saving for these latter days of the challenge and I think these temperatures (not to mention pre-April showers) give me the go ahead to wear them!

1 comment: