Thursday, October 22, 2015

3 Ways to Wear: Blue Suede Shoes

I mean....these shoes are the best. Look at them, they're adorable! They are Lauren Conrad: Kohl's edition, but I'm not upset about it. In order to justify purchasing such an outrageous shoe (I only have black, nude and brown heels), I made myself plan out three outfits in which I could wear them. Aaaaaaand here they are:
Way #1: Being Totally Too Matchy for a Wedding
I have had this blush dress picked out and paired with this elaborate clutch for far too long. I'm so excited for my dear friend Allie's wedding in a couple of weeks, and was definitely planning to wear nude heels with this get up. However, these blue suede shoes are just too good to resist. And when I say "Totally Too Matchy" …that's because that the wedding colors are navy and gold. Sorry, but I'm still gonna kill it.
Way #2: With Jewel Tones for a Date Night
White pants after Labor Day is kind of my favorite thing, but when you add a plaid button-down under a sweater…it's game over. These jewel-toned tops look just lovely with such a deep shade of shoe. No button-up/sweater combo is complete without a statement necklace too, of course. 
Way #3: Pretending to Be Professional at Work
In trying to stay clear of navy and pink again, I went for a little navy and gold…I guess that Liberator spirit never really dies. But, in order to calm down the navy at the office, decided to pair with a classic white button-up. This is probably the blue-suede-shoes outfit I will wear the most, honestly.


No comments:

Post a Comment