Tuesday, July 23, 2013

So, We Went On a Float Trip!

Well, it's been like three weeks and I finally managed to get to Walmart and pick up the float trip pictures. I don't know why, but I took them to the Walmart on Conley...which I never go to. And then there was this whole drama with them being open till "8:00" unless you get all the way there and they lied because you called them earlier that Sunday afternoon and they actually close at 7:00 on Sundays. Rubbish.

But, I've decided I'm not going to post these to Facebook for a while. Not until I've gotten a substantial amount of views. And COMMENTS? Hopefully. Here we go:

Some guys. Just doing guy stuff. And Amanda!

Oooh hey there baby.

What a pretty, pretty girl...

The girls! I love this picture :)

Abbie saluting the American flag(s)...she thinks she's soooo funny.

Aaron flipping off the diving rock we discovered.

My FAVORITE picture! Except for these dumb, drunk people who ruined the photo.

There we go...edited :) Pretty good, huh.
Noel and Eliza. They climb all the way up there and when it's time for the picture of their epic endeavor,
they think, "You KNOW what we should do..." and make 2-0-1-3 with their hands. Reeeeeal cool guys.

Allie and Rachel making the jump!

Could we look like we like each other any less...? Officially our worst pic.

There we go. That's better! Nice belly A. A. Ron :) Hehehehe...

Noel. I don't remember if he ever jump, or just passed out up there.

If you look real close, Noel is jumping in the trees.
Super model Noel.

And then the PBR campaign photo shoot began.

Oh yeah. Work it...

Get it gurrrrrl. Impromptu dancing. You know how it goes.

UGH. Taylor and Allie...adorable.

Less adorable. I still owe you $10 for eating a crawdad, Taylor.

Here it is. The cutest couple pic of the trip. Even have the paddle in it...

Though...this couple pic is a close second ;)
Aaron loungin'
Abbie loungin' ...soon to be swept into a submerged tree disaster.

And the epic tree wreck of 2013...our boys became men when
they dislodged our three, joined rafts from the entangles of these trees.

It was a great time! And I hope you got to check out all my advice on float trip preparation with my post So, You Wanna Go On a Float Trip? Got some pretty good tips in there on how to have a successful trip! Thanks for reading...I'll post the pictures to Facebook as soon as this post gets 100 views :)

1 comment:

  1. HEY. I AM FUNNY. Don't expect to wear an American flag swim suit if you don't want to be saluted.

    ReplyDelete