Friday, March 4, 2016

41 Hit Wonderful Outfits: Week 5

One month down, one month to go! Please forgive me for Monday, I was still feeling the weekend after all the Chili Cook-Off shenanigans. Thursday was an outfit carefully calculated for what I thought would be a couple hours wait in the rain in line to pick up my True/False Film Festival tickets - and then it took like 40 minutes, wasn't raining and I was inside the entire time. What do you think of that pattern mixing on Friday? Pretty wild.

Day 21: Monday, February 29, 2016

  
Day 22: Tuesday, March 1, 2016


Day 23: Wednesday, March 2, 2016


Day 24: Thursday, March 3, 2016


Day 25: Friday, March 4, 2016



Real talk...did I get pastier since last Friday? This weekend will be the first time I repeat casual clothes. I really thought about making it work...and then I just didn't want to. So, I'll be comfortably snug in my favorite black jeans while I sit through film after film of True/False flicks this weekend - AND I DON'T EVEN CARE.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you posted this. I would've had no idea what you wore to work on Wednesday without it.

    ReplyDelete