Friday, February 12, 2016

41 Hit Wonderful Outfits: Week 2

This week was a little bit tricky. Firstly, because it was COLD. So, you can see I get a little repetitive with the black pantyhose there through mid-week. I can repeat pantyhose, because those are like an undergarment and I don't have enough pants to pull this off through the winter without them. Secondly, I forgot I was going to the Strategic Communications career fair to find our department a new intern. Finally, I didn't even think to plan a Valentine's Day outfit, so I had to steal a couple pieces to put that together. I think it all turned out ok though!


Day 6: Monday, February 8, 2016

  
Day 7: Tuesday, February 9, 2016


Day 8: Wednesday, February 10, 2016


Day 9: Thursday, February 11, 2016


Day 10: Friday, February 12, 2016



I still haven't repeated any casual outfits either...but, I've only worn ONE. I'm not including yoga pants and sweatshirts and the likes, so there isn't much reason for me to wear like in between clothes (jeans, sweaters, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment