Thursday, December 26, 2013

Just Look at My Little Sister

Merry Everything & Happy Always! I hope your holidays were as wonderful as mine. It's been great to be with my family and to NOT be at work. 

Today, we went shopping to spend all our Christmas money. And just LOOK what my adorable sister wore...




Mom got her this perfect tiger-aztec cardigan that will be perfect for all things Mizzou spectating. I'm a little jealous I don't have a good reason. Love how she laced her new combat boots. You can't see too well, but they're laced halfway up...too cute.


And those accessories! She decides last weekend she would like to start accessorizing and she just so happens to be perrrrfect at it. Love the gold! I believer her Instagram post read, "Accessorize or die..."


My outfit paled in comparison. Just a boring ol' sweater and scarf. But anyway, I just wanted to brag on my cutie little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment