Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Casablanca (Kaitlin's) Craftnook

This lovely Wednesday broke a six-day working streak. I celebrated by eating funfetti cake for breakfast, running in the lovely weather and skipping all my classes. I bummed around and watched some TV for a while when I got the idea to organize my craft supplies (this is an enjoyable undertaking for me). Halfway through, Abbie came home and we went to get some Applebee's and Mucho Margaritas. By the time we returned home--after a Third Eye Blind jam session--I had a vision.

There is a small nook on the second floor of Casablanca where we (but really just me) keep random crap. Everyday I pass this nook and am depressed by its poor appearance. However, this is no longer the case. I have transformed this space into THE CASABLANCA CRAFTNOOK (but really just a place for me to store all my craft supplies). Setting this place up was probably the best thing I've done all week. It's incredible what you can do with a free night if you don't go out...

Anyway. Here's my baby:


 Still in need of a chair...sooooo...




 I love storage space. Found this lovely gem in the Casablanca basement.


 Adhesives.



Because what the heck else are you going to do with your shower caddy now that you don't live in the dorms??

1 comment: